Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Entitlement file generation failed. Please try again. If the issue per

Hi,
I'm having a problem generating a Collector Certificate. I keep getting the message

"Entitlement file generation failed. Please try again. If the issue persists, find help in the community."

May you please help? My CCO ID is luis-m-deslandes[at]telecom.pt

Kind Regards,
Luis
8 Replies 8

Please note that I have already tried several browsers -- Chrome, MS Edge, FireFox, Internet Explorer -- and the end result is always the same.

kaptanej
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi , 

I am the in-charge of this post and I will be assisting you the issue shortly . 

Please share the following details in PM (private message) so that we can proceed further on the issue : 

• Company Name 
  • Customer Name 
  • Customer CCO ID 
  • Customer's Email Address 

Thanks & Regards, 

Kapil Taneja

Hi,

As requested, I messaged you privately, yesterday. Did you get my message?

Hi , 

I got your PM , will contact you shortly via email . 

Thanks & Regards, 

Kapil Taneja

Hi!
Do we have any feedback regarding this? I have not received any e-mail or reply.

Hi Luis , 

I have dropped you an email on the mentioned email id provided by you . Please acknowledge the email sent to you so that we can proceed further on the issue . 

Thanks & Regards, 

Kapil Taneja 

Hi Luis, 

Here is the resolution summary that we provided to the customer : 

• Customer was not able to generate the entitlement certificate on the SNTC Portal .
  • Customer was asked for the Webex session so that we can troubleshoot on the issue .
  • Customer was added under wrong party id 385807694 which is not associated to the contract number .
  • Customer was disassociated from the wrong company 385807694 and associated with the right company 245567575.
  • We run the manual sync to sync the SNTC Portal .
  • Customer was asked to try generating the entitlement certificate .
  • Customer was able to generate the entitlement certificate .
  • Customer has given the confirmation for the case closure.
  • Hence, proceeding with the case closure.

Thanks & Regards, 

Kapil Taneja