cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

File import in SNTC is not showing any option to upload inventory

IG777
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to upload my initial inventory but when I go to Library > Administration > File import I only see a message: " Please Select Any One Inventory." 

When I check the inventories that I have under the pencil in the left-top corner, I see nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Just as a note: I do not see the "get started" option neither. That's why I tried with the option File import.

Thanks for your help,

6 Replies 6

Hi Ivan,

Please be sure to select only one inventory for the desired customer.  Instructions for using the File Import feature are available in the SNTC User Guide.

The Get Started page is only available for customers new to the SNTC portal. Once an inventory is available, this page will not display again.

Please let us know if you need anything further. If not, please mark accept as solution to close the conversation.

Cheers,
Cheri

Thanks for your prompt answer, Cheri.

The thing is I do not have an inventory. I am the admin and when I click on Inventory and segment I see nothing, it is empty.

I've read that guide before however when I follow the instructions as I mentioned I do not have an inventory so I do not understand how is possible I have selected more than 1 inventory.

Thanks,

Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Please excuse me, I misunderstood the issue.  I'll have an expert reply further.

Cheers,
Cheri

Thank you :)

Hello,

Would you be able to please send me a private message with your CCO ID and Customer name?  I can help take a look from there.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hi Jarrett,

I am not sure if it is the case here but it used to be that if a CSPC had been registered to an account but had not completed first upload then the File Import option was not shown in the menu. 

Regards, Tim