Views
Helpful
Replies

FIltering in the Portal

Pete89
Level 2
Level 2

Hello,

We are looking for an easy way to filter what we see based on Date Shipped or Date Procured. Has anyone figured out a way to do that?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey Peter,

It appears that you are looking at All Collectors report.

If you scroll down on the left menu, you will find Inventory section, under which there is a report called Custom Inventory. I am adding screenshot for reference.  You can find ship date on Custom Inventory Report.

Please let me know if you face issues in locating the information further.

Regards, Suchita

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear User,

Have you checked Inventory - Custom Inventory Report? There is a field available for Ship Date. Does that help? You may have to enable the field, click the three vertical dots/ellipsis on the far right of the screen, it opens up a window for columns, scroll down and select Ship Date.

Regards, Suchita

Here is what I see as available options in the three vertical dots. Please see attached screen shot.

Hey Peter,

It appears that you are looking at All Collectors report.

If you scroll down on the left menu, you will find Inventory section, under which there is a report called Custom Inventory. I am adding screenshot for reference.  You can find ship date on Custom Inventory Report.

Please let me know if you face issues in locating the information further.

Regards, Suchita

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: