Views
Helpful
Replies

Get EoX by Software Release String

KrasenK
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

I am trying to get EoX dates for particular NX-OS versions via the EoX API. 
I query this API endpoint: https://api.cisco.com/supporttools/eox/rest/5/EOXBySWReleaseString/1/{input1}
as input parameter I tested with few NX-OS version, for example: 7.1, NX-OS, 7.3, NX-OS, etc. 

As response from the API I receive thousands of lines (sometimes 10s of thousands) with various PIDs and EoX dates, but I cannot find any of the PIDs that we have in our network. Some of the product-IDs that I am interested in are: 
N5K-C56128P
N5K-C5596UP-FA
N7K-C7018

However, none of these are in the response which on other hand are popular platforms which has EoX announced, running NX-OS which also has EoX dates announced. So I am wondering what are the product IDs that I receive from the API as response ?
Can I somehow map the PIDs that I am interested to any from the response ? 
Are they some more generic family or group product IDs ? - If this is the case then how I can know the PIDs that I am interested in, in which family PID are they part of ? 

I am attaching one of the responses as example. 
Any additional information will be appreciated!

4 Replies 4

azhakhan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Good day to you! I have acknowledged this post. could you please share the following details over the personal message-

CCO ID-

CONTRACT NO-

SERIAL NO-

COMPANY NAME-

PARTY ID-

Thanks & regards,

Azhan Shakil khan

LonThompson
Level 1
Level 1

Hello - 

I have a similar problem.  I get data back, but the software api returns records by the EOLProductID.  Is this something that is generated by Cisco?  What would I have that matches this PID so I can automatically determine what the software EoX dates are for a software train?

As an example (below), will return 84 records.  Must I then find a matching PID to my product to get the EoX dates? It seems that if a software version EoX dates have been announced it would be across all products.  Is this not the case?

https://apix.cisco.com/supporttools/eox/rest/5/EOXBySWReleaseString/1?input1=17.3.5b,IOS-XE

Thanks,

Lon.

Hello,

We are looking into the issue and will assist you with the query. Could you please Private Message me the below mentioned details to proceed further:

Company Name:
CCO ID of the user:
Contract Number:

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek Chauhan

Hi 

I am having similar issue.  The api query returns huge list but unfortunate is becoming very difficult to match with the PID I am searching for. Would be great if you could help with this. 

Thanks