cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Import Device Data Error - Please select a single customer and single inventory

isnor.nathan
Level 1
Level 1

When I click "Import Device Data" to upload a CSV file, I get the error "To view this report, Please select a single customer and single inventory". When I click to edit my Customer/Inventory, I only have one of each listed/selected. I try to uncheck one/both but it won't let me where I only have one of each.

Could someone help me to figure out what I'm doing wrong here?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The issue is being actively worked upon by Engineering team.

Bug details here: CSCvi91780

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi There!

Can you please share the CCO ID as well as the screenshot of your view of Customer/Inventory selection?

Regards,

Error.JPG

I have added the screen shot, please advise.

Sam

The issue is being actively worked upon by Engineering team.

Bug details here: CSCvi91780

I have the exact same issue.  :'(

Hi Steve,

We apologize for the inconvenience.  As Suchita noted in her reply, engineering is actively working to address this bug.  Feel free to follow the bug for further information.  We expect a fix to be deployed very soon.

Cheers,

Cheri

Hi all,

Our engineers have identified the issue and will release the fix today, April 11, 2018. In order to do so, the portal will be unavailable beginning at 23:30 Pacific and is planned to be online again at 24:00 Pacific.

Cheers,
Cheri

Fixed!
I just upload a CSV file and it is working fine.

Looks to be working now. Thanks for fixing the problem!!

Nathan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: