Views
Helpful
Replies

Is Last Day of Sale information available in the SNTC Portal

npicard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello experts,

This question was asked by a customer during portal training: Is there anywhere in the portal where a user can find End of Life or Last Day of Sale information in the portal. They are away of the LDOS information and that these items are available in the Cisco LDOS bulletin, but is there anywhere it can be viewed in the portal or portal reports?

Thanks!

Nathalie

5 Replies 5

Vivek Gupta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes it is available in SNTC portal. If you would run a product delta report or inventory management report, you would see a column "EOS" which gives Last Day of Sale information.

Hi Vivek,

Can you be more specific as to exactly which report and which column I should be referring to? based on your references above ( run a product delta report or inventory management report), I ran the pre-defined "Contracts Management", "Custom Inventory" and "Inventory Collection Delta" reports and I was not able to locate an "EOS" or "Last Day of Sale" or "End of Life" field. The only one I can find easily is "Last Day of Support (LDOS)".

I also checked within the portal (Library) in the "Custom Inventory", "Alerts" and "Inventory by Product" views, but again, all I can see id "LDOS".

Thanks!

Hi Nathalie,

Please run "Product Alerts Report" under Actions-> Schedule Task. Refer to Column E/EoSale Date.

Respective EoL notices are also listed in Column C.

Hope it helped?

Regards, Vivek

Thank you Vivek!

No problem Nathalie. Hope you found the information in the report. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need any other help pertaining SNTC.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: