Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues with Smart Connect Now portal and CSPC

ruddy.vega1
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning,

Currently I am assisting one of our partners with the installation and activation of the CSPC version 2.7 and we are having an issue with the portal not displaying information at all.

What has been done:

• Collector certificate has been generated and installed
  • Virtual machine created using VSphere 6 and OVA file downloaded from Cisco site (Link), we reinstalled the collector using different images 
  • From previous Collector installations (2.7 to be specific) the wizard sometimes doesn’t like the information we enter and will give an error message. I mention this because the NTP server info is one of those parameters and if is not properly configure the upload to Cisco will fail. When this happens I use the CLI interface and enter the information there in order to fix it. I find out about this due to several errors coming from the Job Run Status, below a screenshot of our case: See Collector Job status screenshot
  • We proceed and complete the Profile Configuration so the collector will automatically run and upload the info:  See Collector Profile conf 1 and Collector Profile conf 1b screenshots
  • We have run the Profile configured previously manually and by just letting the Collector runt it but when we check the Smart Connect Now page there is no inventory: See Inventory screenshot

Currently this is the only thing we have at the Smart Connect Now portal: Main Smart Connect Now screenshot

As part of the troubleshooting for the web portal part we tried different users and we verified that in Cisco Service Access Management they have access as Customer Adminstrator.

We need assistance with this, currently our partner is trying to implement a program with their customers based on this tool but unfortunately we having issues.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Thank you for providing the steps and screenshots of your issue.  Based on the details, it looks like you may be unable to issue a successful upload to the SNTC Portal.

Can you please verify if the following IPs are allowed from the CSPC to issue an SSL based upload?  Do you know if a proxy is needed for your setup?  From the "root" CLI user, can you please show me the output of this command?  "wget https://72.163.7.113/ --no-check-certificate"

IP: 72.163.7.113

Hostname: concsoweb-prd.cisco.com

Port: 443

Thank you,

Jarrett

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Thank you for providing the steps and screenshots of your issue.  Based on the details, it looks like you may be unable to issue a successful upload to the SNTC Portal.

Can you please verify if the following IPs are allowed from the CSPC to issue an SSL based upload?  Do you know if a proxy is needed for your setup?  From the "root" CLI user, can you please show me the output of this command?  "wget https://72.163.7.113/ --no-check-certificate"

IP: 72.163.7.113

Hostname: concsoweb-prd.cisco.com

Port: 443

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hi Ruddy,

Please let us know if you need further assistance.  If not, please mark this as solved to close the conversation.

Thanks,

Cheri