cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Items are showing as not covered on the SNTC web portal that are in fact covered.

Roy.howe1
Level 1
Level 1

Items are showing as not covered on the SNTC web portal that are in fact covered.

they are all part of one contract and i Need the portal to reflect the correct information.

Can someone please help

10 Replies 10

npicard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have moved this discussion to the top level of the community so it can be visible by all SME's.

Hello Roy,

Thanks for reaching out to us, We are looking into the situation and will update you shortly on this.

Regards

Pamela

Hello Roy ,

We have shared the feedback about this issue with team and team is working on the same .I will keep you posted in case I have any further updates to be shared with you.

Additionally I would like to share details in case if you are looking for assistance to help you onboard and support your smart capabilities, you can purchase the optional Smart Assist Service. Please reach out to your Account Manager or authorized Cisco partner to learn more about Smart Assist. You can also learn more on Cisco.com (www.cisco.com/go/sntc).

Regards

Pamela

Hi Pamela,

I have the same issue as well. When  will the issue be fixed?

Thank you
Nadim

Hi Nadim,

Team  is aware of this situation , we are working internally on this issue.once the issue is fixed we will get back to you.

Thanks,

Anusha.

Is there a resolution to this problem?  I may also be having the same issue.

nwylie
Level 1
Level 1

I have also come across this surprise, which detracts from the portal being a one-stop management interface. I would have hoped that the system could read from the CSCC and have the absolute status on SMARTnet cover, whether a device is on-line or not.

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience due to this issue.  This is a very high priority issue that is actively being worked on.  We are expecting a fix very soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Bobby

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience due to this issue.  This is a very high priority issue that is actively being worked on.  We are expecting a fix very soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Bobby

russelp73
Level 1
Level 1

I am also having the same issue.