Views
Helpful
Replies

My account info is missing and no Admin access

clark_collins
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a question about my account.  When I login to https://tools.cisco.com/smartservices/ a few days ago, I have Customer Admin rights.  But now I login, I see nothing.  No company, no inventory, no nothing.  I checked in the Cisco Servers Access Manager, and it says I am a Company Admin for my company.  What am I doing wrong?

Also, I have already deployed the VM Collector and have installed the certificate, but the inventory did not show up a few days ago.

Thank you,

Clark Collins IV

PS - I'm also one of two Delegated Admins.

6 Replies 6

npicard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Clark,

I just pulled up your account and it looks like you were set up as an SNTC Customer Admin in October 2015 and then as a Customer User today.

Please log into the CSAM tool and verify your User Role there. There should be only one, and it should be Customer Admin.

If access had been lost and was re-established today, it will take 24 hours to refresh, so once you have ensured that you have been assigned SNTC Customer Admin role in CSAM, wait 24 hours and try the portal again. If you are still lacking access, ping me via this discussion and I will investigate further.

Thanks!

Hello npicard,

I also see that I have both selected.  I will deselect Customer User role and wait.

Thank you

I just logged into the portal and no info is still being displayed.  The Company Name is not there nor the collector data that was uploaded.

I still have no account information in my Portal.  Is there something I'm doing wrong?  I'm one of two Delegated Admins, so I should be able to see everything.

Thank you,

Clark Collins IV

Hi Clark,

I have requested our back-end support team review your account as everything looks correct on my end. We will update you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Hello Clark ,

Thank you for reaching out to us , Could you please try login to the portal and check if you can see the account information .

Regards

Pamela