Views
Helpful
Replies

No available roles to assign to users

ohaarseth
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm a DA in my Company. When I try to grant myself the role Smart Net Total Care Administrator, I only see "No available roles to assign to users". 

Please assist.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

After a role has been assigned, the full sync may take up to 24 hrs.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Please detail the steps you are following and share a screenshot of the error.

I go to cisco.com/go/sntc. Support - Community - Getting started with Smart Net Total Care. I do al the steps, and become the DA. I later register for Portal Access. I receive an email who instruct me to grant/deny roles by logging in to the Cisco Service Access Management Tool. I navigate to the tool, and see no pending requests.

When I attempt to grant myself the Smart Net Total Care Administrator, "no available role to assign to users" appears.

Please find attachements below.

Thanks for the details.

I was able to trace this to an issue with the original account registration. I have requested the issue to be fixed.

Please retry the role assignment steps one more time after a few hours and see if the options are available.

Regards.

Thank you. I was successfull in assigning the SNTC Admin role to my account. However, I still not have access to the portal at services.cisco.com. Please find screenshot below.

After a role has been assigned, the full sync may take up to 24 hrs.

Tahnk you. Working now!

Hello, I faced with same issue

Could you help me to resolve it?

Hi Alexander,

We ask that a new discussion is started to allow our experts visibility and for tracking purposes. Please post a new discussion and our experts can then assist you.

Cheers,

Cheri

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: