cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No invintory in Smart Net portal

russelp73
Level 1
Level 1

I do not see any of my inventory in the Smart Net portal. I have my collector up and running it has successfully collected from the 4 test devices I setup via SNMP. I manually ran the SNTC_UP profile over 12 hours ago. It reported success. However all inventory still shows 0 inside of the portal. Do you have any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?

12 Replies 12

Lynden Price
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'll need to run the inventory first. Go to Management > Run Data Collection Profile and run the profile and then run your upload profile once that is finished.

-Lynden

The sntc1x_min_cp had been run prior to the upload. I went ahead and ran the IMS_BaseInventory as well and then the SNTC_UP. All show success. Still 0 devices in inventory. how long does it take for them to show up in the portal after upload? I just ran the upload 5 minutes ago.

My Smart net portal page has just gone unavailable. I am getting the following error when trying to log in. 

Sorry, the service CAEntitlement:SSUE:Services:SNTC is not available to you.

This error has cleared itself and I am able to log in again however still get a 0 for inventory

If you are using Firefox, try a different browser, like Chrome.  Were you previously seeing a more robust collection in SNTC?

You should not be running the IMS collection profiles - you need to run the one named sntc 1x_min_np. Try it again after that.

Thanks,

Lynden

Lynden

After following these steps still shows 0 in inventory

Winifred,

I am using chrome. I am still in the intial build and have yet to get a device to show up on the portal.

If you have run a Discovery, Collection and Upload from your Collector, the next step will be to go to the portal to Library>Administration>Upload Processing. If your upload completed successfully from the collector, you should see it listed there with its processing status. You will not see any devices in the reports until it has completed processing, which could take up to 48 hours depending on file size and traffic at that time.

I have ran discovery and have 4 devices under live nodes. I have run sntc 1x_min_np collection profile it returned all successes for the 4 devices. I have run the SNTC_UP upload profile as well. This also returned a success state for all steps. When I look in the portal I see 0 devices in inventory and 0 pending jobs in Upload Processing. Any suggestions on what to check next?

What is your company name? I know we had some issues with the portal today, so it might be stuck somewhere on our side. I can check if you let me know the entitled company name.

Also, what version of the collector are you using?

Thanks,

Lynden

Company name INTERCONTINENTALEXCHANGE INC

Collector version 2.4

Regards,

Paul

Hi Paul,

I don't see that account on our side. If you're running a 2.4, you may want to open a case if you still have an active NLS1 contract.

Thanks,

Lynden

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: