Views
Helpful
Replies

No role to assign

Mark Holm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are a partner trying to setup access to our own SNTC covered equipment. I am a company administrator in the CSAM tool, and have requested access to the SNTC portal (where the correct DA showed up). I got the request emails and so on, so the correct DA is setup, and the "normal" user is notified accordingly too. So far so good. However, when I try to assign user roles, I just get a notification that there are no user roles to assign. Don't know if it is relevant, but in CSAM, looking at the Other -> Enable Cisco Service Programs for Your Company, there's no subscribed services. I can find SNTC in the available list, but when I click Subscripe, nothing happens (except for a small popup window).

What to do next? :)

/Mark

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ye Liang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mark,

The reason you were not able to assign roles was because there was no existing instance of SNTC for your company.

I have fixed that and you should now be able to assign roles. Please take a look and confirm.

Thanks,

Ye

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Ye Liang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Mark,

Please send me a private message with the below details and I will take a look:

Company name

Contract

Cisco.com IDs

Thanks,

Ye

Ye Liang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mark,

The reason you were not able to assign roles was because there was no existing instance of SNTC for your company.

I have fixed that and you should now be able to assign roles. Please take a look and confirm.

Thanks,

Ye

Hi Ye,

I can assign roles to users now, so that is a great start. I still do not have access to the SNTC portal. Do I need to resubmit the access request due to the missing instance, or is there a delay, after assigning the role, before access to the portal is granted?

Hi Mark,

There is usually a delay up to 24 hours.

In this instance, I have run a manual sync and you should have access now.

Thanks,

Ye

Hi Ye,

It works now. Thank you for your help! :)