Views
Helpful
Replies

no upload processing in portal after new collector deploy

smartnetpro
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I recently deployed a collector for a customer but the upload process is still not showing up in cisco portal.

everything looks to be good on the collector side.

Customer name - SERVI***

collector name - CSPC***

Inventory  - CSPC Inventory

This post has been modified to mask personally identifiable information. Our experts will request any needed information via private message.

4 Replies 4

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

I can see a high number of uploads were received yesterday, as a best practice we recommend only uploading after the previous upload has completed. Additionally, uploads may take up to 48 hours to process, and the SNTC portal may not reflect any status. In this case, I have confirmed the uploads were received, and they are waiting to get processed. Since there is a high number of uploads from yesterday (10+), I would like to clear these uploads and manually process the latest upload from today with your permission.

Thanks,
Taylor

go ahead please

Hello,

I can still see uploads being sent from the collector today. Please ensure that the collector is no longer uploading so that we may proceed with clearing out the high backlog and processing only the latest upload.

Thanks, Taylor

Hello user,

I can you see that the collector is sending eight uploads per day and this will cause issues with the uploads processing promptly. Please check your collection and upload profile to make sure the job is not scheduled to upload multiple times per day.

settings> manage data collection profile > (select the profile)> confirm the job schedule in the profile details tab

settings> manage upload profile> confirm the schedule jobs settings

As I mentioned in my earlier post, it is best practice to send a new upload from the collector only when the previous upload has finished processing.

Thanks,
Taylor
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: