Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem assigning roles to a partner in CSAM

Hi everyone.

My client is having trouble giving me permissions on CSAM of CBR User, Admin, and API develop. Even though we both have a contract associated with each account, when we click on the check box, a sign appears that says "It the checkbox for the role is not selectable, it is because the user is not associated with an external company , or the user is not a reseller of any of your company's Smart Net Total Care contracts and cannot be registered for portal access "

Thanks a lot

Nicolas.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Nicolas,

I have provided detail via private message that billtoID of the contract is not where partner is associated with. Please work with account team who can help you further. I have provided example of billtoID which you can request account team to update on existing contract if possible or let me know if you have any other contract which is common between customer and partner.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Walter Thompson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Good day to you, NicolasJoseDominguez8530,

My apologies for the delay in response. When you get the chance, please private message me the client CCOId and the contract number.

Best Regards,

Walter

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Nicolas,

Could you please provide me below information via private message so i can assist you with best?

Please provide information with best of your knowledge

CCOID for the user who is looking for access:

Partner company name:

Partner user/CCO id:

Partner company DA:

Customer company name:

Customer company DA:

Contract between customer and partner company:

Hi Nicolas,

I have provided detail via private message that billtoID of the contract is not where partner is associated with. Please work with account team who can help you further. I have provided example of billtoID which you can request account team to update on existing contract if possible or let me know if you have any other contract which is common between customer and partner.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi Nicolas,

I have updated you via private message on your further question.

Thanks,

Supriya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: