Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNMP Credentials Unreacchable or Incorrect SNMP Community

When I try run an Discovery they return the error : SNMP Unreachable or Incorrect.
I already check if all switch has the community configured and if this community are correctly typed on collector credential.

colletor_02.PNG

And When I run the Discovery

colletor_01.PNG

If anyone help me.

Tks so much

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Camplejohn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you check from the command-line of the CSPC to validate one of those hosts is really ICMP reachable (ping) and you can manually snmpwalk from the CLI of the CSPC?  It could be a route issue or an ACL issue on the devices or a firewall issue blocking access.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Camplejohn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you check from the command-line of the CSPC to validate one of those hosts is really ICMP reachable (ping) and you can manually snmpwalk from the CLI of the CSPC?  It could be a route issue or an ACL issue on the devices or a firewall issue blocking access.

Tks Chris. I'll check this points.

Hello,

Please let us know if you need further assistance. If not, please mark this as solved to close the conversation.

Thanks!
Cheri

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: