Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC 3x Not Available

Kyleigh Wells
Level 1
Level 1

Receiving the following on logging into SNTC for past 2 days:

Smart Net Total Care 3x portal is currently unavailable. We are actively working to resolve the issue.

We should be back online shortly. Meanwhile, please refer to the community for questions and updates.

Please advise issue or ETA.

Regards,

Kyleigh Wells

3 Replies 3

tnewell
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello -   The SNTC 3.0 portal was decommissioned quite a while ago. What url are you using to access the portal?

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The correct URL is https://services.cisco.com

The 3x portal itself would still be visible but not accessible to outside users. and it is used for developers in testing. I believe you either was not on boarded correctly or is having connectivity issues to the correct Service is are supposed to be associated with.  Please send me in private your cco user id  and the company name you believe you are associated in SNTC.services.JPG

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Going to the correct URL worked for you?  If so please mark this post as resolved, to limit my response communications.  If not please let me know if you still have the problem

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: