Your assistance would be appreciated with the following:
1. Created Cisco account with org email.
2. Org Admin added me to org's SNTC account.
3. Received email from Cisco granting Customer Administrator Access; navigate to SNTC portal.
4. SNTC Portal says 'You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection'.
5. 'Register'/'Register Now' takes me to the Registration Page which then says 'It appears that you already have access to Smart Net Total Care Portal. You will be redirected in 10 secs.'
6. SNTC Portal says 'You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection'
7. Waited 24 hours.
8. Org Admin attempted to remove and re-add me to SNTC,
9. Received emails, waited 24 hours.
10. Go to step 4.
I am currently standing by to give someone my email, org name, and Cisco ID.