Helpful
Replies

SNTC does not show me the Serials of the equipment uploaded to the portal

FroilanRamos
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

First of all, greetings to all.

The problem I have is the following: the CSPC performs the Upload perfectly, but when reviewing the inventory in the portal (SNTC), it shows me the equipment but the "Serial Number" column appears blank for all the equipment. And of course I need the serials of each team ...

I checked if the Upload had been loaded successfully and effectively appears as "SUCCESS".

Checking the portal I could see a section that says "Not Recognized", I entered there and I see the 34 computers that were uploaded with the following message: "FAILED: SNAS validated data not available"

Attachments Captures.

I hope you can help me.

Thank you.

4 Replies 4

Ye Liang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Please confirm if you have run a Data Collection job prior to upload by going to "Reports -> Inventory Jobs" in the CSPC collector.

Thanks,

Ye

Hello Ye Liang, thanks for answering

The last report for "inventory job" was April 15. And the last upload was on April 25 ...

So I think something is missing

Thanks

Hello,

Were these devices added before or after the April 15? If before, check the below:

In the CSPC collector, go to Reports -> Inventory Collection Reports -> View Collected Data -> View Data

Select one of the devices that are missing the serial number and under the "Select Dataset", find ENTITY-MIB_entPhysical. It should be populated if the SNMP collection for the device was successful.

If the devices were added after April 15, a new collection has to be performed first.

Thanks,

Ye

Hello Ye Liang,

We realized that the collection process had not been executed since April 15. Only one discovery had been made and then the upload ...

Therefore it was returned to perform the process but this time completely (Discovery, collect and upload), resulting in the SNTC portal displaying the serial numbers of the equipment.

Thank you very much for your help.
Regards