Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Portal Popup Alert Don't Have Access

DougHudson2922
Beginner
Beginner

Hello,

I've been experiencing issues with the SMARTnet Total Care portal not allowing me to access reports; this has also happened to several of my customers while I was in meetings with them. I can provide more sensitive information in a private message. 

I have tried to run in an incognito window, this seems to work better but still facing the issue. The alert reads "Based on your Data Filter selection, you do not have access to this report."  

Another alert reads, " You are not entitle to file report or data is not available."

Thanks in advance for your help!

Doug Hudson

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Doug,

Our Engineering Team is aware of the issue that is intermittently showing error pop-ups to the users. The team is working towards resolving the same at the earliest. Tentative ETA 10/11. You may want to continue accessing Portal in incognito mode meanwhile.

Regards,

Suchita

sHello Doug,

This is in response to your private message. The fix for this issue has been postponed. I will update thread as and when new updates on ETA are available. Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

Suchita

Is there an update on the ETA of this bug being resolved?

Thanks in advance,

Doug Hudson 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: