cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Portal - PSIRT Alert Change Status Failure

Smartnet
Level 1
Level 1

I was on call with a customer going through their Smart Net Total Care Portal. I was showing him the PSIRTs report and informed him that he can change the alert status making the SNTC portal an effective way to manage their alerts.

They tried to change the alert status on a PSIRT and received the error message "Please select "ignore" or "acknowledge" Alerts and launch Change Alert Status." We didn't see an option to select ignore or acknowledge from the Action drop down.

I have attached a screen shot of the error we received.

Is this an active bug in the SNTC portal?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Doug Hudson

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi There,

You can respond to the alert through Administration - Active Alerts. From here you can change the status of Active Alerts.

You may want to go through this video to know more.

From Alerts - All Alerts (screenshot that you shared) you can change the status of an alert from "Ignore" to "Active".

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi There,

You can respond to the alert through Administration - Active Alerts. From here you can change the status of Active Alerts.

You may want to go through this video to know more.

From Alerts - All Alerts (screenshot that you shared) you can change the status of an alert from "Ignore" to "Active".

Regards,

Suchita

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: