Helpful
Replies

SNTC portal registration error wieth the complete address

HMChung
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 
When I'm trying to register SNTC Portal, I got the error message as followed:

Your user profile does not have complete address. Please update your  Cisco Account profile  with the complete address.
After updating your  Cisco Account profile , restart registration process by visiting the  Smart Net Total Care registration page.

I tried this on Chrome and Mozilla firefox, I got the same error message. 

Also, on this site (Cisco Account profile), [Edit] button next to "Your Company Details" has been disable to click. 
So, I changed address on PSS, but it didn't work. 

Could you please help me to register SNTC Portal? 

Thanks.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @HMChung

I hope you are having a great day!

Thank you for contacting Cisco Tac - Smart Services Support Team.

Please provide the next information in a private message, so I can assist you further:

1. Company Name:
2. CCO ID of the user:
3. Company address.
4. Contract Number:
5. CR Party id:

Thanks and Regards,

Lina Gutierrez

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

tfarley
Level 1
Level 1

Ugh, what a nightmare. I've been trying to register with the SNTC portal for the last couple of days as well. My issue is a little different though. I tried to use a shared login to become the Delegated Administrator and got this reply:

Thank you for your request to become a Delegated Administrator for Smart Net Total Care.

Unfortunately, the request was submitted using a shared account (xxxxxxxxx). Cisco's access policy requires that each account be associated with a single individual, and this policy must be strictly adhered to for administering access.

Smart Net Total Care registration must be completed by an individual using their own Cisco.com account, which must clearly identify them by name. Your email address, xxxxx@xxx.com, was not found in our database as a CCOID.

Please re-submit your request using an individual Cisco.com user ID. Once we receive the updated registration, we will proceed with your Smart Net Total Care onboarding.

I created an individual Cisco.com account, associated it with my company and a smart contract etc., and when I try to resubmit my registration request using my individual ID I get the same error as HMChung did above:

Your user profile does not have complete address. Please update your  Cisco Account profile  with the complete address. After updating your  Cisco Account profile , restart registration process by visiting the  Smart Net Total Care registration page.

I need a competent support agent to help me with this... I've reached out to support numerous times and I'm getting the same responses that don't help.

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @HMChung

I hope you are having a great day!

Thank you for contacting Cisco Tac - Smart Services Support Team.

Please provide the next information in a private message, so I can assist you further:

1. Company Name:
2. CCO ID of the user:
3. Company address.
4. Contract Number:
5. CR Party id:

Thanks and Regards,

Lina Gutierrez

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @HMChung 

Thank you for providing the information via private message.

Please allow me some time to review it, and I will get back to you with my findings

Kindest regards,

Lina Gutierrez 

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @HMChung

I have sent you a private message.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards, 

Lina Gutiérrez 

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @HMChung 

thanks for the information on private message.

As your request is to be a DA, and Customer Admin of the company INETBANK COMPANY LTD.

I will back to you when I finish.

Regards, 

Lina Gutierrez 

HMChung
Level 1
Level 1

Hello @lingutie 

I really appreciate your assistance. I see that I can access to the SNTC portal from now on.

But there's one problem with portal screen.

As you can see in the image attached, I think there are some css issue.

HMChung_0-1724891675792.png

Is this a temporary issue? Could you please check what might makes this happen by any chance?

Thanks in advance.

Reagards,

Hyemin.

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @HMChung 

I hope everything is doing well. 

Please try first clearing cache and cookies then open Firefox with incognito mode. 

Let
me know if you have any questions.

Regards, 

Lina Gutierrez 

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @HMChung

Thank you for letting me know that the portal is working well via private message.

Closing post. 

Regards, 

Lina Gutierrez