cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Portal SNTC Portal is not showing all the inventory details.

Hi Team,

We have installed this Common service platform colletor 2.7 with smartnet contract;  we tried to fetch the inventory o fthe devices but it is just showing only one device serial no rather than all other modules serial no. we are in critical excercise where we want ot collect all the devices inventory.

We tried to raise TAC seems some issues with contract hence seeking the help here.

Fog eg:

if i log in to one switch and if i run show inventory command ill get 5-6 serial numbers which inclused device and modules serial nos; but the same infor if i search on SNTC tool i get only one serial no.

Could you please suggest the solution for this. I am new to this, not sure if there any steps to be done or configured for getting all devices / modules inventory.

7 Replies 7

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey lakshminarasimhan.kr,

Are you seeing this on the CSPC collector or the SNTC Portal?  On the CSPC, we will only see the IP and Serial data for the chassis.  Once inventory data is collected and uploaded to the portal, there we can see all module data as well.

Thanks,
Justin

Hi,

we are having CSPC collector we access via url on 8001 port. I think inventory data is already collected ( i can see view collected data and many items are showing there ).

My issue is i am not able to see all modules serial no.

Kindly guide me how do we make sure the inventory data is uploaded or not.

if its not uploaded then what is the procedure to upload, do we need to login to each device and run "sh inv" command and put in some note pad ? then import in this tool ? i am new to this, so kindly give me detailed instructions.

It sounds like you are looking at specifically the CSPC collector GUI.  This tool will only show the chassis IP and collect data from the node.  All the card and module data is collected but will only show on the SNTC portal (https://services.cisco.com/).  Have you already registered for an instance on the SNTC Portal?

On the CSPC GUI -> Go to 'Administration' -> 'Server Properties' -> Switch to 'Registration Certificate Properties', do you see a CSP ID here?

Thanks,
Justin

do you see a CSP ID here -- yes i am able to see a CSP id.

Kindly tell me how to get all modules and complete information on inventory ? do i need to login to any portal ? kindly share me detailed steps.

Please private message me the CSP ID.  This can be done by hovering over my username and selecting Send Message.

What do you see when you go to the below link?

https://services.cisco.com/

Thanks,

i shared CSP id privately pls check and when i check the below URL got the below message.

You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access.

I have requested further info from you via PM.

Thanks,
Justin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: