Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC upload is stuck in RECEIVED status

netengICT
Beginner
Beginner

Dear support,

Since yesterday, there are two uploads that are stuck in RECEIVED status on the SNTC portal. This has never happened before, can you please check?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Also-

sometime over weekends, due to maintenance activities, and because most customers choose to upload on weekends, there is a backlog of processing, which clears over time.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Good day to you!

We have acknowledged your post. Could you please share the following details over the Personal Message- 

CCO ID-
PARTY ID-
COMPANY NAME- 
COTRACT NUMBER-
EMAIL-

This is a generic issue; we will advise not to upload any further as this will pile up the process and delays from the backend.
Give it some time it will process.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

netengICT
Beginner
Beginner

Hello Devashish,

Thank you for the prompt reply, I have sent you the information in a private message.

I never had an issue with the automatic daily uploads, but yesterday I did a manual one that didn't go through, and that made the automatic one also get stuck. I see now that the manual one is finished, but the automatic one is still stuck.

Hello,

I see now both uploads are finished, so it's all ok now

Hello,

That's Great news! 
Resolution - Uploads successful automatically.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

Also-

sometime over weekends, due to maintenance activities, and because most customers choose to upload on weekends, there is a backlog of processing, which clears over time.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: