cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Upload Stuck and Not getting All Collected Data

ekratz11
Level 1
Level 1

My main problem is that I can't get all the data from the collector into the portal.  I was trying to do manual uploads and not seeing the data so I tried to do a new discovery and then upload.  I tried a few times and now the portal seems to be stuff and won't process any more uploads.  Is this some that can be cleared out.

4 Replies 4

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

Can you message me the company and inventory name the collector is uploading to in the portal? I will need this information to troubleshoot the upload issue.

Thanks,

Taylor

Net***

Net***

This post has been edited to mask personally identifiable information. In the future, please allow our experts to respond requesting this information via private message.

Hello ekratz11,

The uploads that were sent on 10/15 and yesterday (10/16) have been received and are waiting to be processed. I will monitor these uploads closely should any issue arise I will act accordingly.

Kind regards,

Taylor

Hello ekratz11,

I can see the upload from the 10/16 has processed successfully and the upload from today 10/23 is showing received. Now that I have confirmed there are no issues with the uploads may I mark the discussion as closed?

Thanks,
Taylor
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: