cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to access SNTC Portal after 48+ hours

DionHeskett1642
Level 1
Level 1

Created two new users and assigned roles etc, but users are still unable to access portal after 48h+.

The services.cisco.com, just redirects them to the Smart Service Connection page.

How to resolve?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dion,

We have verified the CCO ID's from our end , as well as the SNTC portal walk around.
All the users are there , and the portal is up and running. The users are associated as Customer Admin on the SNTC portal. 

Could you please confirm from your end and let us know, if you need any further assistance.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Dion,

Looking into the issue. Could you please provide the following details;
Party ID:
Company name:
Contract no:
CCO ID's:

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

Hi Devashish

sent you a DM with the details on.

Thanks

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dion,

We have verified the CCO ID's from our end , as well as the SNTC portal walk around.
All the users are there , and the portal is up and running. The users are associated as Customer Admin on the SNTC portal. 

Could you please confirm from your end and let us know, if you need any further assistance.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

BenjaminMoreno
Level 1
Level 1

I have exactly the same issue; here my id:

Company name: UNIVERSIDAD IBEROAMERICANA AC.
Contract no: 204094266
CCO ID's: benjaminmoreno

Hi Benjamin,

We are looking into the issue. Could you please PM(Personal Message) me the below details:
Party ID associated with the contract provided by you:
What Roles to assigned to the mentioned CCO ID:

Thanks & regards,
Vivek Chauhan

Hi Benjamin,

Manual sync has been done.

The user with the mentioned CCO ID is active as a customer admin on the SNTC portal for the account UNIVERSIDAD IBEROAMERICANA AC. Please check it from your end and do let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,

Vivek Chauhan

HI Vivek:

I was able to login in the SNTC portal, generate and download the certificate for my new CSCP-C server collector. That´s right, thanks.

BUT NOW, when I try to register my CSCP-Collector_2.9 server, i am recieving this message:

Uploading registration certificate: Unable to read the contents of the registration certificate file.

I did't unzip the file, it was aplied as generated.

Hi Benjamin,

Apologies for delay in response. Please ensure that the file size of the zip file is around 12k.
If above is true, please try using a different browser to apply the license.

If you still have issues, then please let us know.

Best Regards,

Vivek Chauhan

Hi Vivek,

No problem, thanks por your help....let me say that the file size it´s of 12k.

I tried with Chrome, IE and Edge with the same result: Uploading registration certificate: Unable to read the contents of the registration certificate file.

Hi Benjamin,

This error would normally mean that the file isn't proper, but the size looks correct.

A couple recommendations below:

>Try performing a full reboot of the VM and try one more time.

>Try re-downloading the certificate file and apply one more time.

If these steps fails, then please generate a new certificate on the portal and try that as well.

In some instances, the browser is the reason for some failures, you can make sure that cache and cookies are cleared before importing the certificate.

Thanks & Regards,

Vivek Chauhan

Hi Vivek:

After a full reboot, I could applied the certificate correctly.

Thanks a lot.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: