Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to create Delegated Admin

Hi, community.

I hope you all are doing ver well today.

The reason why I am writing you is because I am having issues creating the Delegated Admin. When I try to create this user, I have issues associating the contract services to my customer in order to designate him as Delegated Admin.

I appreciate your help with this issue.

I stay at your dispossal in order to expand any kind of information.

Have a good  day.

Kind regards.

5 Replies 5

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi There,

Please make sure that the smart entitled contracts that you are using for self registration are associated with your Cisco Profile.

You may find below resources helpful -

Getting Started - Step 2 Link your Contracts to your Cisco ID

Regards,

Suchita

Hi, Suchita.

Hope you are doing very well today.

When I try to link contracts to our customer, I am unable to link those. I attach you a file so you can review the issue appearing to me.

In case you need more information about this issue, we can follow this case via webex meeting or PM.

I remain at your dispossal in order to keep expanding any kind of information.

Have a good day.

Kind regards.

The screenshot you shared is from SNTC Self Registration. As I mentioned in my previous post, you need to first associate the contracts to userid. Please click on the link Getting Started - and go through Step 2 Link your Contracts to get your Cisco Profile updated with the contracts.

Once this is complete and your Cisco Profile is updated with the contracts, you can follow SNTC self registration.

Regards,

Sucita

Hi Suchita,

These steps it was done, like you described, but the problem persist.

Please could you help me ?

Regards!

Suchita,

I will send you the account information by PM.

Thanks for your help...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: