cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to login to SNTC Portal

mheimbigHQY
Level 1
Level 1

My company's DA has assigned me Customer Administrator access in CSAM, but I'm unable to login to SNTC Portal. I can log in to CSAM just fine, but trying to login to Portal keeps throwing me to the register/contact DA.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi There, Can you try accessing SNTC Portal now and let us know if the issue persists?

Regards

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Dannis Bounvilay
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Would you be able to check on CSAM to see if you're also registered as a Customer User? Usually you can run into issues if you are assigned both as a Customer Admin and Customer User role. If there are two roles assigned to a CCO, you may have to remove one of them.

Thanks!

I checked and I've only got the Customer Admin role assigned to my CCO:

Capture.PNG

I'm now in a redirect loop. I go to services.cisco.com and login, it redirects me to register for the portal:

get-access.PNG

When I click "register now" I get redirected back to portal:

redirect.PNG

I had my colleague remove all my SNTC permissions (was only customer admin), save, and re-add, but I’m still getting the same problem. What needs to be done to resolve this account issue?

Hi There, Can you try accessing SNTC Portal now and let us know if the issue persists?

Regards

Yes! I can now login to SNTC Portal. Thank you so much for looking into this!

maasis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I have a customer with the same problem as this one. He did everything that he was supposed to do and now he cannot access his SNTC Portal.DAs are already assigned in CSAM, party id and S/N is associated but unable to login to Portal never-ending Loop. Kindly advise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: