cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to send the profile results to the Cisco Backend

hanxya
Level 1
Level 1

The CSPC is not able to send the profile results to the Cisco backend due to the following error. I doubt it is blocked by our proxy server or firewall. I wonder what IP address(es) and port(s) I need to permit?

[ERROR] [2017-05-25 18:41:46,205] : [Thread=SimpleThreadPoolWorker-4][Class=com.pari.nm.modules.upload.UploadHandler][Method=sendFile][line=87][Inside UploadHandler sendFile.
[ERROR] [2017-05-25 18:41:46,205] : [Thread=SimpleThreadPoolWorker-4][Class=com.pari.nm.modules.upload.UploadHandler][Method=sendFile][line=96][upload_to_backend_preference xml =
<UploadToBackendPreference><UploadViaTransportGateway>false</UploadViaTransportGateway><UploadViaConnectivity>false</UploadViaConnectivity><TailEndOpenInternetFlag>false</TailEndOpenInternetFlag><UploadType>UploadUsingHttp</UploadType><UploadViaHttp>true</UploadViaHttp><UploadURL>/InvProcessMgr/rs/VSEM/upload</UploadURL><UploadTimeoutInMilliSecs>5000</UploadTimeoutInMilliSecs><UploadRetryCount>1</UploadRetryCount></UploadToBackendPreference>
[ERROR] [2017-05-25 18:41:46,205] : [Thread=SimpleThreadPoolWorker-4][Class=com.pari.nm.modules.upload.UploadHandler][Method=sendFile][line=103][Settings Map = {UploadTimeoutInMilliSecs=5000, UploadURL=/InvProcessMgr/rs/VSEM/upload, UploadViaTransportGateway=false, UploadViaConnectivity=false, UploadViaHttp=true, TailEndOpenInternetFlag=false, UploadType=UploadUsingHttp, UploadRetryCount=1}
[ERROR] [2017-05-25 18:41:46,205] : [Thread=SimpleThreadPoolWorker-4][Class=com.pari.nm.modules.upload.UploadHandler][Method=sendFile][line=116][Feature Name:smartnet_total_care
[ERROR] [2017-05-25 18:41:46,205] : [Thread=SimpleThreadPoolWorker-4][Class=com.pari.nm.modules.upload.HttpTransportIfImpl][Method=sendFile][line=256][java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
[ERROR] [2017-05-25 18:41:46,205] : [Unable to send the profile results to the Cisco Backend. Reason:java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
[ERROR] [2017-05-25 18:41:46,205] : [Thread=Thread-13][Class=com.pari.nm.modules.alertsystem.AlertManager][Method=addAlert][line=102][No Alert/Event subscribers found

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Yangdong,

I can see the uploads are still being received successfully from our end.  I am working with our backend team to help make sure they get processed for you.

Thank you,

Jarrett

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

The CSPC will try to use the below address for issuing an upload to the backend.  Can you please see if your firewall will allow traffic on this address?

IP: 72.163.7.113

Hostname: concsoweb-prd.cisco.com

Port: 443

Thank you,

Jarrett

I have confirmed the traffic not being blocked by the firewall. But I still cannot solve the problem.

Hello Jarrett,

Our last successful upload was back to June 6. And its processing ended up with failed in June 13. We were not able to upload anything since then. Would you please check?

And the following was the last successful one. Would you please help to clean any pending processes?

Processing Status SUCCESS
Customer Name EXPORT***
Inventory Name nia008
Collection ID 1484952800933
Processing End Time/Date <SCRIPT>// &lt;![CDATA[ document.writeln(finDT) // ]]&gt;</SCRIPT> 2017-06-07 08:51:29 PM
Upload Date Time <SCRIPT>// &lt;![CDATA[ document.writeln(uplDT) // ]]&gt;</SCRIPT> 2017-06-05 04:02:18 PM

Regards,

Yangdong

Hello Yangdong,

I can see the uploads are still being received successfully from our end.  I am working with our backend team to help make sure they get processed for you.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: