Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload processing stuck for 6 days

richwood
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a number of upload jobs queued up, but processing is stuck on one of the jobs.

Can someone please take a look and delete any outstanding jobs, so that I can upload my latest collection.

My CCO id is rich***,

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Richard,

I am working with internal team and update you soon on progress. Please do not initiate any further upload until we process successful upload on latest upload.

Thanks,
Supriya

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

Please provide me customer name, and inventory name in private message. Steps are shown in below link on how to send private message.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/13237466/how-send-private-message-sntc-community

Thanks,

Supriya

PM sent, thanks.

Hi Richard,

I am working with internal team and update you soon on progress. Please do not initiate any further upload until we process successful upload on latest upload.

Thanks,
Supriya

Hi Richard,

Please check for latest successful upload on portal.

Thanks,

Supriya

Thanks for clearing that stuck job.

Unfortunately, I now have another job uploaded via ZIP file that appears to be stuck again, or very slow. It's been running for 24 Hrs now.

Is this to be expected? This upload only has 19 devices in it, and I have around 300 in total to do, so what would be normal to expect for this?

You have my details in the previous PM, let me know if you need them again.

Thanks

HI,

I have the same problem, I have a file with the processing status for more than 24 hours.

CCO ID: usbezerra

Thanks

Not applicable

Supriya.

PM sent.

The customer problem with CCO ID usbezerra.

Thanks,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Could you please raise separate post so it will be easily tracked?

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi Richard,

Please let me take a look and update you soon on File import.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi Richard,

Back-end work is done. Please have another file import and please make sure not to have next upload until you see previous upload on portal.

Thanks,
Supriya