Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload "IN PROGRESS" for more 36h in SNTC

mattsprouls
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Uploaded to SNTC on Jan 25, 2023 6:55 PM. I still see the upload Status as "IN PROGRESS". This has happened before and I initiated a second upload from the collector and everything was processed. This time it's still "IN PROGRESS".

Please Advise,

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Matt,

I completely understand your issue. But this might take more time due to a lot of data being processed.

We have seen these issues earlier as well, so might take some more time. I would request you to wait, as some uploads have taken a week's time as well.

Thanks & best regards,
Devashish Bourai.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Matt,

Good day to you!

I have acknowledged this post.

Upload "IN PROGRESS" means that currently it is reaching out at the backend and then provides information further on the SNTC portal.

However, It is advised to not send more than one upload , since this might delay the first upload further and might crash.

Please wait for sometime, it will be processed.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

Hi Devashish,

Thank you for the reply.

97 hours and still "IN PROGRESS". In 5 years of using the platform I've never seen it take this long.

Best Regards,
Matt

Hello Matt,

I completely understand your issue. But this might take more time due to a lot of data being processed.

We have seen these issues earlier as well, so might take some more time. I would request you to wait, as some uploads have taken a week's time as well.

Thanks & best regards,
Devashish Bourai.

Hi Devashish,

Upload has been processed.
I appreciate your time.

Best Regards,
Matt

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: