Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Visibility of end dates of contracts of other partners

Hi.

I currently have external role as CBR User, CBR Admin and CBR Developer of my client. Which allows me to see in the Smart Net Total Care of my company, the information of the CSPC installed in the network of my client, but this, only allows me to see information of the contracts associated with my company. Is there any way that my client can give me visibility of the information of those contracts that are not from my company? (For example being able to see the end date of the devices asociated to contracts of other partner)

Thanks for the help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey There,

Please work with your customer administrator to get LOA privilege.

LOA privilege enables the Partner to access certain information about the contracts that are resold by other partners.

These additional contract fields that Partner can see with LOA privilege are Service Level, Service program name, Service end date and Install-at site address.

For more information on how customer admin can grant you LOA privilege refer to the Access Management video.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey There,

Please work with your customer administrator to get LOA privilege.

LOA privilege enables the Partner to access certain information about the contracts that are resold by other partners.

These additional contract fields that Partner can see with LOA privilege are Service Level, Service program name, Service end date and Install-at site address.

For more information on how customer admin can grant you LOA privilege refer to the Access Management video.

Regards,

Suchita