cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

A Voice Router Showing In Equipment but Not Support Coverage Section?

Lmarquez
Level 1
Level 1

Hey everyone,

I have a curious issue where a devices is showing populated in the All Equipment section of the portal. However, there isn't any information on it within the Covered or Not Covered sections on this particular device.

The device is a Cisco ISR4331/K9. Would anyone have assistance or thoughts on the matter? Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I have checked on some ISRs and those does not have coverage or warranty so those are under 'Not covered' tab. Please private message me with those ISR SNs for which you have question with.

I have checked for ISRs which has active contract and showing up under 'Covered' tab.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I have checked on some ISRs and those does not have coverage or warranty so those are under 'Not covered' tab. Please private message me with those ISR SNs for which you have question with.

I have checked for ISRs which has active contract and showing up under 'Covered' tab.

Thanks,

Supriya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: