cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Access Points managed by WLC not displaying in SNTC Portal

wgharding4
Level 1
Level 1

I have seen several people on various forums trying to solve this issue.  We have a CSPC set up on our network.  It has both SNMP and SSHv2 credentials that validate against our 3504 WLCs.  I run discovery and the devices are successfully managed.  I am also able to see all of our 2802 Access Points discovered under the AIRESPACE-WIRELESS-MIB_bsnAP dataset in the Collection Profile Data Viewer.  I am also able to upload to SNTC successfully.  When I go to the portal (and I have waited 24 hours for processing), I see the two 3504s, but none of the APs.  Is there a config item I might have missed to enable items under a managed device to be uploaded and displayed.  I understand some admins have similar issues with CUCM and phones managed by it.

Thanks!

Warren

3 Replies 3

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please provide your Appliance ID from the CSPC in a private message. You should see a CSP00090XXXX id in the upper right hand corner of the UI.

Here is the requested information for our CSPC.

[cid:image001.png@01D59551.47C0B980]

From the portal I can see two uploads coming in on the same day. This is the reason you cannot see your APs in the portal.

The first upload is from the default Collection Profile SNTC. The second is coming from a configured Upload Profile job which is unnecessary since the collection job does the uploading for you.

Please remove the Upload Profile and allow the collection to run, ideally once a week.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: