Views
Helpful
Replies

access services.cisco.com

rp1234
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I'm trying to access services.cisco.com portal for the first time. When logging into the portal, it redirects me to another portal to register. I have registered multiple times and I can never get pass the register. 

I'm assigned administrator role https://cdceb.cloudapps.cisco.co

Also, my manager is able to access services.cisco.com with no issues. Both of us have smartnet contract listed on our cisco portal.

I have contacted Support, TAC, Chat and other platform but can't get answer to my question. 

Please assist

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Ravi,

Can you give it a try again and access SNTC Portal? Let us know if the issue still persists.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Ravi,

Can you give it a try again and access SNTC Portal? Let us know if the issue still persists.

Regards,

Suchita

THANKS I'm able to access it now. However, I do not have anything listed under Administration > All Collectors ?

Are there any requirements for this work? Do I need to purchase any license to use the CSP Collector?

Thanks

You need to create the entitlement certificate for the CSPC from this menu, find the option under Actions.

I will try it and see what happens. Also, will the CSPC collect switches other than cisco brand?

Thanks

It seems to be working but I have few questions:

1. I have about 6 switches on ring topology with assigned iP, when I can for the IP it reports only 1 cisco device, why is this?

2. How do I get started with uploading data to cisco?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: