Helpful
Replies

Access the SNTC Portal

hisham.kanaan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

My question is fairly simple actually. 

My CCO ID is my personal email (as it is tied to my certs and so on). My account was associated to my organization's account, and I had received an email that I was able now to access the portal... But still when I try to do so, I am faced with the registration splash page which then lets me know that I can't access the portal since my primary email isn't the organization domain email. Do I "HAVE" to change my CCO primary email for this to work? or are we missing something on Portal's end?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dear Hisham,

It appears that the DA of your company, Kurt has granted you access to SNTC Portal just today.

Please try again in some time as it takes about 24 hours for this information to reflect into the system.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Hello Hisham,

Thank you for your question.  It is a requirement for access to the portal that your profile must include a valid business email address (personal email domains such as Yahoo, Gmail, and Hotmail are not acceptable), as stated in the Onboarding Guide.

Please let us know if this helps answer your question.
Cheers,
Cheri

Hi Cheri

Thanks for the swift reply.

Actually, my business email is listed as an alternate email address in my profile.

In addition, when trying to Register on the portal, I am getting a message that says:

"

Redirecting
It appears that you already have access to  Smart Net Total Care Portal.   You will be redirected in 10 secs.
"
But then I am redirected the main splash page.

Dear Hisham,

It appears that the DA of your company, Kurt has granted you access to SNTC Portal just today.

Please try again in some time as it takes about 24 hours for this information to reflect into the system.

Regards,

Suchita

Hello- I am expierencing the same issue. I attempted to Register my account, by way of adding my cisco account, contract number and serial number. It stated that an email was sent to my Delegated Administrator, but I am the delegated Administrator. I am still unable to register.  I am not sure why I am not able to register. Any asssitance would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Hello,

Your question has been answered in the other post - https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/smart-net-total-care-portal-and/snct-portal-registration-issues/m-p/3405978

Thanks

Thanks. I replied to that thread as well. But unfortunately the issue has yet to be resolved.

Hello,
Can you please login again and see if your access is now working successfully? I believe it's now working.
Thank you,
Jarrett
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: