Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Access To Smart Net Total Care Page Redirecting

Hi,

We have registered for DA on SNTC two days ago, however there is still no possible to login to the Smart Net Total Care portal. It always get redirected to https://www.cisco.com/web/fw/tools/ssue/apps/ssueap2.0/prod/#/promo

Can you please help?

Thank you, 

2 Replies 2

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

After registering for DA, did you receive any notification email mentioning, it was successful?

I checked your CCO profile and it appears to be a shared account. Smart Net Total Care registration must be performed by an appropriate person, using their individual Cisco.com account that clearly identifies them by name (not by shared account). Please update profile. For the same you must have received notification email from Cisco team with subject line 'Notification from Cisco Smart Services' in your inbox.

Please do let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi, thanks for your response.

I went to the register page reinserted the informations, received the confirmation email and then it worked.

Probably my first sent email confirmation was expired.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: