Views
Helpful
Replies

Access to Smart Net Total Care

LRTrown
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have registered as DA for SNTC two days ago, however there is still no possible to login to the Smart Net Total Care portal. It always get redirected to https://www.cisco.com/web/fw/tools/ssue/ui/ssueap2.0/dist/#/promo

Can you please help?

Thank you, 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey dfasfghdagjsfjfhjgkgh,

Please private message me the CCO ID of the DA user and the name of the company instance.  You can PM me by hovering over my username and selecting the send message option.

Thanks,

Justin

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey dfasfghdagjsfjfhjgkgh,

Please private message me the CCO ID of the DA user and the name of the company instance.  You can PM me by hovering over my username and selecting the send message option.

Thanks,

Justin

We have a case with a  customer, they are trying to install the collector, but to activate the collector they need Cert., customer tried to register to the portal already and after registering to the sntc portal they got a message stating a cisco agent will review your request and get back to you in 1 business day. But after more than a week no update, it seems none can help or support

Hey ayahiaou,

Please make a new post so we can track separately from this.

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: