Views
Helpful
Replies

Account - Changing Email Address/Removing Company Association

petenixon
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all,

I'm looking for some advice. I'll be leaving my current company soon, so i need to change my email address for my CCO back to my personal address so i can take it with me (as i always have done over the years). Looks like the admin of my company has locked the ability to do that and is utterly non-responsive on the issue, and this is becoming time sensitive before i lose access to my corporate email address at my current company.

I raised a request with web-help, who told me i need to create a new account (which seems incredibly unfair as i'll need to move all my certs and learning credits over) which i've never had to do before. I can't see any options in the profile on how to remove any association (and entitlements).

Any help/assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

aibhatna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi petenixon,

Good day to you! I'm here to assist you today with the issue.

Please share the below details in PM in order to assist you further on the issue:

Party ID :

Company Name :

Contract Number :

ccoid :

Thanks & Regards

Aishwarya Bhatnagar

Hi Petenixon,

As discussed, you need to contact web-help@cisco.com in order to make changes for the ccoid on the account.

Thanks & Regards

Aishwarya Bhatnagar

Flanger23
Level 1
Level 1

I am exactly in the same turmoil. This is 13 year old account with all my previous activity and web-help@cisco.com is not helping me in changing the email. They keep replying with copy/paste answer how to transfer my certification history to the new account. I do NOT want to register new account, I just want to change email on this one to my personal email and never touch it any more.

Previously I was perfectly able to do it from profile manager. Now that option is deactivated. I would've never associated business email, if I knew Cisco would lock me out with it...

Santosh Shetty
Level 1
Level 1

I too have same problem, my personal email was associated earlier. I think Cisco should facilitate to add 2nd email to account that should solve problem and option to select it has primary or secondary email address for contact. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: