cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Account Setup in progress

GREGORY LEGGETT
Level 4
Level 4

I was able to finally get setup as my company's DA and received the resulting emails about waiting 24 hours before logging in and setting up the portal, that was on June 24th.  When I log into the portal, it still states that the account setup is in progress and to wait for 24 hours.  How long should this really take?

11 Replies 11

Aravind Vincent
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Greg,

I have synced your profile. Can you kindly check if you account was provisioned successfully.  If you are still running into issues, please update this post.

Thanks,

Aravind

Hi Aravind,

I am now logged in, but it is not allowing me to generate an entitlement:

Entitlement file generation failed. Please try again. If the issue persists, find help in the community.

Both entitlement names were tried with and without spaces, since no special characters are allowed in either field.

Thank you,

Greg

I am still unable to generate an entitlement file.  Please assist at your earliest convenience.

Thank you,

Greg

Hello,

I have requested that our back-end team investigate and assist.

Thanks,

Nathalie

Thank you Nathalie for the update.  However I am still experiencing the issue, any idea how long it will take to get the issue resolved?

I am still having issues generating the "Entitlement File".  I'm at the point where I'm about to give up on this service, since it appears there is no one providing assistance.  I understand this is a "free" solution, but having to wait over a month to get anything out of this is a waste of time.

If this isn't working by Aug. 19th, then don't respond as I will have abandoned this effort.

Hi Gregory,

Not sure if this is applicable to your situation, but I did recently learn of a bug where the CSPC name and Inventory name must both be at least 6 characters long, even though the error says 5. 

Thanks,

Lynden

Hi Greg,

I have once again requested that someone from our back-end team investigate your issue. Can you please also send a snapshot of the error screen you are receiving to sntc-support-community@cisco.com?

Thanks,

Nathalie

Greg - very sorry about the challenges, delays.  If possible, please do send a screen shot of the error screen. 

thanks, 

Teresa

Good afternoon, Greg. I'm so sorry to hear of all of the challenges you've had.  One of my senior engineers, Suchita, has already completed some additional investigations and has involved multiple other teams.  She will be opening a case in your name in the near future so that we can work with you offline to ensure that we're able to address your challenges and get you up and running.

I'm having the same issue. Been like this:
"Thanks for logging in, your account will be available within 24 hours.
Check back later."

For 6 days now...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: