cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Add new customer once already registered in CSPC

Hello!  I am registered as a user on a customer's SNTC account.  I am looking to set up our organization's SNTC, but cannot figure out where to register.  When I click on the registration link now, it sees I am on the customers account and takes me straight to the Dashboard.  Is this something I need to talk to our account rep for?

Thanks!

Warren

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: Add new customer once already registered in CSPC

Hey Warren,

It appears you are a partner helping out your customer with their SNTC Portal. In that case the Customer DA should add you as a CBR Admin/CBR User.

You were instead assigned a Customer Admin which is meant for individuals from customer company and not for Partners.

I would suggest you first disassociate yourself from customer company via URL

Once this is complete, you may attempt SNTC Self Registration and get your own company registered with SNTC Portal.

For registration prerequisites and the steps, follow the on-boarding guide here

Further in order to continue helping your customer with their SNTC account, your customer can add your as a CBR Admin/CBR User.

Here are some resources you may find useful on various Portal user roles.

Portal User and Roles

If you have any questions, let me know.

Regards,

Suchita

CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links