Views
Helpful
Replies

After I applied the CSPC Patch Update 2.9.1.3, the Web GUI no working

clark_collins
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I updated our SNTC CSPC to 2.9.1.3 from 2.9.1.1.  It was working yesterday after the updates were applied, but today is another story.  I'm still able to SSH to the SNTC VM.  I even did a reboot to see if that might fix the problem, but no.  I go to the normal URL and it shows that it loaded, but I do not have anything in the WebGUI.

Below is some of the show output:

admin# show version -d
Build-name : Collection Platform Software 2.9.1.3

Package-type : ServicePack
Version : sp-30.2.1-3-0-lnx64
Component : CSPC Base
Version : 2.9.1.3
Package-type : JeOS
Version : jeos-30.2.1-3-lnx64
Component : AdminShell
Version : 1.9.4
Component : LCM
Version : 1.9.4
Component : CASP
Version : 2.9.1.3
Component : ConcsoTgw
Version : 1.8.1
Component : Hardened CentOS
Version : 8.1 patch#0

admin# show apply
Version Number : sp-30.2.1-1-0-lnx64
Start Time : Dec/21/2021 15:42:53
End Time : Dec/21/2021 16:15:43

Version Number : sp-30.2.1-3-0-lnx64
Start Time : Dec/21/2021 15:42:53
End Time : Dec/21/2021 16:15:43

12 Replies 12

aibhatna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi clark_collins

Hope you are doing good! We are looking into the issue you have posted & will get back to you soon with an update.
I have shared some details in PM , please follow-up the same.

Thanks & Regards
Aishwarya Bhatnagar

Hello,

The WebGUI is blank.  I uploaded the image as requested.

After letting the web browser sit on the blank WebGUI, the login screen showed up after about 20 minutes.  I entered my login info and it's still stuck on the login screen.  It is attached.

Hi clark_collins,

Thanks for sharing the update. Will get back to you with an update on this soon.

Thanks & Regards
Aishwarya Bhatnagar

Hi Clark,

The basic troubleshooting steps mentioned below were provided to access the GUI:

1. Login to CLI and run the below commands as root user.  

# systemctl restart cspc

# systemctl restart tomcat

GUI was still not accessible, so WebEx has been scheduled as discussed in PM for further troubleshooting on the issue. 

Thanks & Regards
Aishwarya Bhatnagar

Hello,how could they solve it?

I have the same problem

Hi Sergio, 

Let us know if you have perform the basic troubleshooting steps mentioned above to get the GUI access.

Thanks & Regards

Aishwarya Bhatnagar

Hello,

I was just checking the SNTC Portal to see if there was our weekly uploads of inventory.  I noticed that there has not been an upload of inventory after the update was applied.  I did a collection and upload the day I applied the update, but nothing after that.  Just one more thing to add to my issue.

Thanks,

Clark Collins IV

Hi Clark, 

We will assist you with this upload issue as well over the WebEx scheduled for the troubleshooting of the case. 

Thanks & Regards

Aishwarya Bhatnagar

Hi Clark, 

Performed the below troubleshooting to access the CSPC GUI :

• Restarted the CSPC services and concsotgw
• Killed the Process ID required on CSPC
• Restarted tomcat services
• File purged on CSPC
• VM restarted

The CSPC GUI was still not accessible. Hence, customer will re-deploy the CSPC version again . 

Thanks& & Regards

Aishwarya Bhatnagar

bbcstone
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem. After the upgrade I was able to access the WebGUI with no problems. The was right before the New Year. I had not tried to login since then. Late last week I tried because it appeared that the collector wasn't collecting and uploading the inventory and now I get a Blank screen for 20min to 1 hour when I connect and then the login screen. I enter my ID and Password and now after 6+ hours nothing. Spinning Connecting to CSPC server. So I would say that am dead in the water.

Hi bbcstone,

Hope you are doing well! We would request you to open a new case on the current issue you are having right now on the community post so that one of our TAC engineer will help you further with this.

Thanks & Regards
Aishwarya Bhatnagar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: