cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

All my SNTC Portal data is gone

hgieselman
Level 1
Level 1

I was working in the portal yesterday but when I log in today everything is gone. The Customer section shows ALL_customer (0) instead of my company name but under the Application settings General tab it does list my company name correctly.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hello Howard,

Do you mind giving it a try now?

There was some issue with the portal that was preventing users from accessing the inventory data.

It has since been resolved.

Please let us know if you continue to face the issue.

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

graham.kirtley
Level 1
Level 1
yep, I had the same issue (impacting all of our company users) - all of our inventories were - for want of a better word 'gone'. They are now visable again as of 14:40 UTC.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

hgieselman
Level 1
Level 1
I have just gone through a Collection and Upload from my CSPC appliance. It says the Upload completed successfully but there is nothing in Upload Processing.

Hey hgieselman,

I believe there was a server issue in the backend.  Can you check now to see if the issue remains?

Thanks,
Justin

Hello Howard,

Do you mind giving it a try now?

There was some issue with the portal that was preventing users from accessing the inventory data.

It has since been resolved.

Please let us know if you continue to face the issue.

Regards,

Suchita

graham.kirtley
Level 1
Level 1
yep, I had the same issue (impacting all of our company users) - all of our inventories were - for want of a better word 'gone'. They are now visable again as of 14:40 UTC.

Woohoo! My data has returned and I am whole again!!

Thank you!

Hi!

I got almost the same issue. I have collected 244 total chassis during the collection and have it also exported to a excel file then after uploading it to Cisco backend several times yesterday it only shows 65 chassis were reflected on the portal. Also some of the devices on the portal have no serial numbers. Please help. Thanks.

Hi Aldrin,

Please excuse the delay in our reply.  In reviewing the previous posts on this thread, the issue initially reported has been fixed.  If you continue to have an issue, for visibility to your question we ask that you start a new discussion.  Our experts will then be notified of the new post and can response accordingly.

Cheers,

Cheri

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: