cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

All my SNTC Portal data is gone

I was working in the portal yesterday but when I log in today everything is gone. The Customer section shows ALL_customer (0) instead of my company name but under the Application settings General tab it does list my company name correctly.

Everyone's tags (1)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: All my SNTC Portal data is gone

Hello Howard,

Do you mind giving it a try now?

There was some issue with the portal that was preventing users from accessing the inventory data.

It has since been resolved.

Please let us know if you continue to face the issue.

Regards,

Suchita

Beginner

yep, I had the same issue (impacting all of our company users) - all of our inventories were - for want of a better word 'gone'. They are now visable again as of 14:40 UTC.
7 REPLIES 7
Beginner

I have just gone through a Collection and Upload from my CSPC appliance. It says the Upload completed successfully but there is nothing in Upload Processing.
Cisco Employee

Hey hgieselman,

I believe there was a server issue in the backend.  Can you check now to see if the issue remains?

Thanks,
Justin

Cisco Employee

Hello Howard,

Do you mind giving it a try now?

There was some issue with the portal that was preventing users from accessing the inventory data.

It has since been resolved.

Please let us know if you continue to face the issue.

Regards,

Suchita

Beginner

yep, I had the same issue (impacting all of our company users) - all of our inventories were - for want of a better word 'gone'. They are now visable again as of 14:40 UTC.
Beginner

Woohoo! My data has returned and I am whole again!!

Thank you!

Beginner

Hi!

I got almost the same issue. I have collected 244 total chassis during the collection and have it also exported to a excel file then after uploading it to Cisco backend several times yesterday it only shows 65 chassis were reflected on the portal. Also some of the devices on the portal have no serial numbers. Please help. Thanks.

Hi Aldrin,

Please excuse the delay in our reply.  In reviewing the previous posts on this thread, the issue initially reported has been fixed.  If you continue to have an issue, for visibility to your question we ask that you start a new discussion.  Our experts will then be notified of the new post and can response accordingly.

Cheers,

Cheri

CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links