Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Another "Entitlement file generation failed"

Not applicable

Hi,

I'm trying to register my first collector to this account. I'm getting the "Entitlement file generation failed. Please try again. If the issue persists, find help in the community." message when attempting to generate an entitlement.

I've looked all over the forums here and I haven't found any solutions. Unlike other reported issues I don't have uppercase characters in my e-mail domain, etc.

The only possible issue I read was about a company having multiple accounts and appliances already. As far as I'm aware I'm the first user in this company to have a Smart Net Total Care account and this is the first appliance registration attempt. This is for the UK, for my counterparts overseas I don't have any information, I can't see anything to do with them on the company profile, on the Cisco Services Access Management I see no sign of anyone else and even if I could contact them I'd have more luck finding a gold bar in my bath than them actually doing anything to help resolve any issue.

Is it possible for someone here who has access to be able to review this account, and see if there are any issues that I may have missed?

Kind Regards,

Brett

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I found an issue with your account and hope it's now resolved.  Could you please give it another try on certificate generation?

Thank You,

Jarrett

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Same thing here. This is beyond frustrating. 

Do we have an update when this will be resolved?

Jason

Hi There,

We have identified an issue which is causing the error during certificate downloads and currently working with our backend teams to try and resolve this issue for you. 

Thank you,

Jarrett

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

We believe that the issue has now been resolved, can you please check and see if you're able to download your certificates now?

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hi Jarrett,

I'm still getting the same issue today.

Hello,

I found an issue with your account and hope it's now resolved.  Could you please give it another try on certificate generation?

Thank You,

Jarrett

Hi,

I was able to register now.

Thank you very much!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: