cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

API management of Collector

Hi ,

I am looking to manage the Cisco Smart Collector hosted on site using the API's. 

The API's presented in the User guide are only examples and i need more information so i can achieve the following goals:

1. See what tasks are running, scheduled

2. See the detail of each task

3. Create small discovery tasks for each subnet in my company

4. Run them at a scheduled time.

etc

These are but a subset of what I would like to achieve, as with all development ideas, and requirements change as you work with the product.

A document of all the possible API's would be useful, Is this something you can provide?

Thanks,

Martin

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: API management of Collector

Hello,

The user guide has several CSPC XML API examples which can be used from within the CSPC UI by going to the (Administration -> XML API Console ) window.  These are primarily used by technical support or advanced service teams like NOS/BCS.   Unfortunately I do not believe there is a way to automate the tasks with CSPC that you have mentioned below for CSPC or the SNTC services and may need to be configured and setup from the CSPC UI directly.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Beginner

Re: API management of Collector

Hi Jarrett,

I have read the end user documentation, this is what i did before posting this question and its just not enough information for the API's available.

If the questions i am asking cannot be answered, please provide me a list of all the API and XML variations for it and then i will develop this myself.

Thanks,

Martin

CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links