cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auotmatic download of report from hyperlink in Notification email - User credintials

georgeo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all:

Just wondering if anyone knows of a way to either have a Scheduled Report such as the Custom Inventory report to either be included in the notification email rather than just a hyperlink to it or is there a way to append my user credentials to the URL so that I can download the report programmatically?

Thanks in advance

5 Replies 5

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

Schedule report feature is available. Please check below link and look for 'schedule report' section for more detail

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/services/sntc/portal_user_guide.html

Please do let me know if you have any further question.

Thanks,

Supriya

Thanks for the reply. I know and have used the Schedule Report option in SNTC; However, that feature will make the report available in the My Reports section and send an email with a hyperlink to the report. If there is a way for me to configure the report to be attached to the email I can not find it. I require to access this report in an automated fashion without user intervention. I can download the file programmatically if Cisco offers a way for me to supply my user credentials in the query string of the URL or by an API they may offer for doing such things. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks again

Hi User,

This feature is not available as of now but as per your request I can work with back-end team and request enhancement.

Thanks,
Supriya

Thanks Supriya, I hope the request is accepted and look forward to this feature becoming available.

Hi User,

To track further, please use enhancement id CSCvg85964. Since this is enhancement request, we do not have ETA as of now and it may take long time to resolve it. You can save bug to get periodic update on specified email. Please do let me know if you have any further question.

Thanks,

Supriya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: