Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Automated Software Distribution

Hi, everyone!

I can't find the Cisco Automated Software Distribution API in the list of API's in my API console page. Was it deprecated already?

https://developer.cisco.com/docs/support-apis/#!automated-software-distribution/introduction

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

not sure what are you after, is this what you looking ?

The Swagger YAML for the Cisco Automated Software Distribution API v4.0 is available for download from the Cisco API Console.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

What is the name of Key "Automated Software Distribution API" in API console page? Can't find it from the listed keys.

Hi, I can not find the The Swagger YAML for CASD v4.0. Could you share with us the full download link? There is no information in API Console page about CASD v4.0. Thanks in advance.

frfi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Better late than never
You have to reach out to one of the following (I contacted both in the same email, not sure which one triggered someone to respond)

Once my CCO ID was given access to access the Automated Software Distribution API, you can simply add the API to an existing App
The API on the apiconsole page will be named "Automated Software Distribution"

Best regards
/Frederik

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: