Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I am trying to get service API to work and I am using https://apx.cisco.com/cs/api/v1/product-alerts/security-advisories?customerId=our_customer_id.  But I get 403 forbidden error with "customer id is not associated with partner" response message.  I...

min81 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have seen several people on various forums trying to solve this issue.  We have a CSPC set up on our network.  It has both SNMP and SSHv2 credentials that validate against our 3504 WLCs.  I run discovery and the devices are successfully managed.  I...

Hi,I uploaded to CSCP on November 4th at 10:00. I waited at 48h while there was the information "IN PROGRESS" in SNTC, but did not leave this stage. Today I made a new upload and then what was "IN PROGRESS" changed to "BYPASSED". Processing start inf...

Hello all, When I login on the SNTC portal I do not see any data or the actions tab.I see that our CSPC is registered (and upload from the CSPC work), but that is all I see. I am assigned the Smart Net Total Care: Customer Administrator role through ...

r0nni3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community, Our partner is having trouble trying to install the CSP Collector in Hyper-V environment.  The first try the CLI window closed by itself after the IP assignation by DHCP. After booting again the virtual server it keeps loading as show...