Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi, I have been trying to register for a smart net total care account to register my contract with all my equipment's but i am unable due to the fact that the delegated administrator has left our company for quite a while.Currently i am blocked with ...

Rachid.A by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently, when trying to log into the portal, I am getting redirected to the registration site with a message that I must be entitled to as least one Smart Service Contract, but, we do have SNTC suport contracts and I have been using the portal for a...

dlalla by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,My customer tried to assign a CBR admin role to my CCOID like external user but it apperas an error that said the following: "the entered ID neither matches any active Cisco User ID nor matches any User outside of my Party Hierarchy or user h...

Hi, I cannot access SNTC portal, even though I have had the confirmation email saying I now have access.  when I try to access it I get the following:   ‘You do not currently have access to Cisco Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least ...

Hello. I am attempting to install the latest ova file (Collector-2.8.1.4-B-04.ova) on our Vmware Vcenter Server 6 installation. Each time I receive the error "Failed to deploy OVF package. ThrowableProxy.cause A general system error occurred: Transfe...

NT_01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,   My customer is receiving some security alarms regarding certain vulnerabilities impacting their CSPC Server (ver 2.8.1.4 and 2.8.1.5, which is the latest). I have gone through them, but I have not found anything related to the CSPC Se...