Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

In the CSPC we have SM-X-ES3D-48-P devices which are switch modules installed within a ISR4451-X/K9. Here, they are recognized as standalone devices which are being polled via SNMP (seeing hostname, IOS version, etc). When this data gets uploaded to ...

Running version 2.8.1.4, currently having an issue where the CSPC is failing to upload device inventory to the SNTC. Receiving the following error: "A connectivity exception occured while processing the request. The Exception is :: HTTPs TransportMod...

Hi Team, Hope you're all doing well. 3 partners have the same issue with SNTC portal: "I could move ahead. I completed the registration process but I am unable to access the portal. It always redirects me back to the “register” page when I try to sig...

Hello - I'm helping add devices to SNTC via a CSPC collector and we're having problems with optical chassis not populating serial numbers.  Additionally, the optical chassis do not collect any information about line cards, pluggables, etc. We do have...